Friday, November 27, 2009

Flow comes from remembering only love is real




Today is D day for me , the last day of work before I fly to Paris . I do not know what is going to happen in Paris , but I feel it will be special . Since I have , unknowingly chosen to depart on 29-11- another 11-11, and coming back on 12-12- which means owning my power .

Sinnce last week, St G has told me my holiday has started – but the human side still wants to fret… But I have let go heaps in the last few days, and surrendered.

As usual , the human side tried to come in today , to get mental …. But I am getting better …..

A few important projects that I am doing are on track , one did not seem to be on track, until I “ came back “ into me , in the NOW ……its hard, because the mind keeps telling me , it’s the last day , it’s the last day , everything has to be under control and in order. Where as the divine part says – why hurry – the only way to live is JOY ….. And I can warp time, and choose there is enough time to do everything …..

New projects also came in the last two days, to ensure that I will have steady stream of limitless abundance even I am away for 2 weeks. St G has said that the France trip is on him as I have to write a book about him and snap photos in France – his haunts. I was doubtful- I asked him – for the 4 of us – the entire family … he said yes.

Of course, there is still the tendency to hunt for bargains- this is my mind keep prodding me, but – I have sneaking suspicions that if I choose to have a luxurious and fun holiday it will happen. Looking at the money that flow s it, it certainly looks like I can live like what I used to be (in past life) in the next 2 weeks in France, if I dare to spend it all 

Do I Dare? Do I trust myself – that the abundance is limitless, and is a constant flow – when I am not stuck > When I am in that loving sacred place? When I JUST AM????

Ha-ha, I suspect this is part of the test for me to go Paris. - When the human pressure is building up to prepare money for year end bonus and Chinese New year spending …..hmmmm interesting. He always like to do this kind of lesson ….. And let me find the answer. The simpler I make my life- the easier the solutions have been …. When I am out of my mind, in my heart and not try to drive or control things.

Another thing that excites me is how much I will remember this time when I am in France. This is my 3rd time in France – after 12 years – now my senses are open – in 1996 and 1997 – I did not even know that I was psychic…..here.

I watched the Movie “Atonement” lately. Usually, I would avoid a movie with a name like that – this time- it’s so Catholic, I was nudged to watch it …..






It was a beautiful story , and james Mcavoy is a very good actor , the others were good also . But what moved me most – was the scene where James’s character , after being discharged from Jail, to go to war, for a rape that he did not commit , meet Bryony , the young girl who testified that he was the rapist – ruining his life .

He met Bryony in Bryony’s sister flat in London – played brilliant by Keira Knightley . When Bryony tried to apologies to him for what she had done to him – he got very emotional and started questioning her – whether she knew what it was like, to be falsely accused and convicted and spent his life, wasting away in jail for an oxford graduate- betrayed by someone he almost considered being a younger sister.

His lover, played by Keira said

“come back ……come back here ( and now ) “..

Isn’t what we all need to remember – when we are raked by fear, pain , sorrow , anger , dejection – we go out into the past or in the future – should not we all come back here – in the heart …. In the now? in that loving accepting , quiet and sacred space ?

I collected my 75k at lunch today – this is my spending money ….when I got to office – I heard a voice that keeps telling me – this is the birth of a new energy lawyer …..
I know I know- how much I have changed in my approach to work compared to a few years – even now I am doing project as big as I sued to do again – this time – when I am in my loving , not fixing / controlling mood – things just flow …..

No comments:

Post a Comment