Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doing evreything with ease becoz I love myself




I have chosen to know my potentials, what I can do , what are my hidden talents since May 2009.

The journey of discovery of my potentials are scary but exciting . I found myself expanding what I do as a lawyer , going into area that I never dreamed that I would do before. Today, I found myself doing another first, I spoke out on the move to build a 8 feet high party wall that separate our area from the Shopping Centre. At the rate I am going, I may end up standing for election for public office ( just joking :)). Most importantly, i found that I could speak out my truth, express my feelings on the matter without anger, frustration and drama. I found that becoz I have chosen to live my life with ease and grace, but also speak out loving , in my truth . This is great as I am truly expressing myself . It feels so good to speka my mind, not thinking that no body would listen - that to me is another step towards loving myself - because I love myself, I accept that i need to air my view , but at the same time , honoring others free choice . without going into victimhood and thinking nobody would listen to me, or worse still, the negative thinking - the trouble makers are not going to listen anyway ........"

Do you know that once you speak your truth without anger and any form of energy feeding , without feeling you are a victim, it moves a tremendous amount of energies in your body and in your spirit- and things will get more exciting, and you actually feel good with moving energy this way.

Anther thing is I find that if i love myself, i would live every day as if it is a holiday , and things seems to flow ....much better , and I like to try out new things .....

I have also chosen to try out my hand to become a property developer, because I can play with the concept of green building . and Last fir day, I drew the 64 kua- the Thunder and lake "Lui Je Kuai Mei" kua , in the morning . in the afternoon, I was told I have an opportunity to become a shareholder in a developer company . Even though this is not a sure thing yet, But I am amazed how fast my desire manifest in the New Energy as , everyday, i am willing to believe in miracles , I am willing to believe that i am a creator, I can make clear choices .

No comments:

Post a Comment