Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yes! You have to act rich, feel rich to be rich



Yes! You have to act rich, feel rich to be rich - 6 Yau is the New Energy Double Green Dragon - 13-2-2010

Kong Xi Kong Xi - and Tong Tong Chang ....

Yeah Yeah Yeah - Fat Choy Fat Choy Fat Choy...

Happy New year - Roar like the tiger , Rise like the Phoenix

St G – My love, we have not chatted for a long time.
L- Ya, I wonder what the hell is going on ? have I lost my connection with you ?
St G- No- it’s just that becoz you have shifted, you need to look to another place for the connection. Just like you have moved your switch to another place for your light, but you keep going back to the spot where the old switch was.
L- has been very confusing and agonizing to me in the last few months- since Breckenridge.
St G- I know, you have downloaded and integrated such a humongous amount of New Energy and you own divinity, it knocked you out a lot of times. yes, the pain in the right arm and shoulder was due to your resistance on in integration of the New Energy, that also trigger past life with Yamasaki, in fact- many life lives- all your fears about spending money indiscriminately, about Yamasaki, about you frustration with your staff and partners, as your cellular memories want to clear all these so called issues… so they popped up one by one – pop by pop – punt by punt  .
L- this is scary, sometimes I seem to be so blurred- like today I threw away the credit cards statements ….
St G- this is how New Energy works, By the way , there is no bad omen in the “ Immortal “ fishes dying – it’s just your water has too strong chlorin and too little friendly bacteria in it, so the fishes die – your firm is stable …..very stable and progressing very well….I hate to see you to go into your I Ching~ese worry over the fishes/ and omens like this- that’s why I came in to chat to you abit. Yes, it is right that you do not need to listen to all of Geoffrey shouds as you have grown beyond it. But sometimes, when you feel like it, or when I nudge you... you can go in there and read like the Feb one. As your reception was “very bad “
L- I was so irritated by the pain in of my body that I had no mood to do anything and to chat with you – I could not “find “you and others.
ST G- we are here, always, with you every step of the way. But your antennae was go0ing in for a tuning-still tuning- its not done yet so , in order to upgrade, the tool has to be disconnected for a while , in order to install new tools ma .
L- Is my finance going our of control also- have I over spend?
St G- feel – my love , feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel…
L _ I don not feel “danger” – But the mind chats non stop .
St G- precisely , you have no financial crisis, do not let that mind of you run your life – you still have a lot of money in your law firm for work in progress and accumulated savings
L- DO I need to throw a way my brain into the garbage truck as well?
St G- chuckles – no, but you need to work with your brain in a brand new way. That start with a little of breathing ….and more breathing, and fuse your brain with your feelings ….
L- huh , how to do that ?
St G- now try it ……say- your mind is telling you , your are over spending- where to find the money to pay for all these …..And blend it with your feelings and fuse it- not one brow beating the other – please do not do that – but gently fusing the mind and the feel ………no force….Norma’s latest video is very good – she also talks about that
Feel the lower part of your tummy – the and then and root chakra is the anxiety- generated by the brain/mind- it is a familiar feeling, isn’t it? Now go to your intuition …..
St G- feel the sense of play – play the “Monopoly game “like child- do your remember that you always won a lot? use that skill again ? This is new energy creation ……..Did you enjoy being a tycoon today with so many servants? It’s something? Isn’t it- your manifestation is working, but you need to get the connection and confirmation from different place. Now feel your houses again in Ipoh …..feel that you are like a kid buying monopoly houses ….) I just made booking for 2 more houses in Ipoh “) – hence the anxiety

L- is it like shopping for candy in a shop ? Just point to the jars that you want , be mesmerized by the colors jars and beauty of the candies? but the houses do not look like candy wo ???
ST G – YES , YES Yes …..Its like you selecting your favorite candy knowing your mum will pay for all of that- your mum is you soul, your creator part, not your biological mother. I know how you feel about your mother …..Chuckles.
You have to act rich , feel rich to be rich ….:) NO fear- that’s the reasons we prod you to read Richard Branson- the Virgin Boss - you need to have courage to be a New Energy Billionaire.

I also note that I am getting a lot info- like the crystal skull – does it have to do with Alexander McQueen’s death and his skull scarf sale ?

ST G- Exactly!!!! This I how you spot trend and flow of your biz ……!!!!!!

L- Hmmm- si this got to do with the lizards and land –
St G- yeah yeah yeah – it’s a reminder of your dragon pearl le …..You even sign it with a “dot” now ……without you knowing it by your mind
L- AM I going to teach this?
St G- spot on my dear. spot on …..
So I need to dance with the dragon la …. Also it means that staff do not want to be carefree immortals al- they want to slough ……
St G- spot on my dear spot on
StG – feel your land now …….
L- Many lizards are gathering there, talking, my toad also showing me with a lot of love and big $$$$$$ Chinese coins- wash they are really huge coins-
St G _ Big money – it is …..
L-What’s does the top "yau" on the kua "Heng" - - "duration" means ?
St G- like I said before - when it goes to top- it is the new energy way of working as it goes to the soul. In the past , it is fearful to connect to god- hence the 6 yau is feared . but if you can use your new energy, the 6 yau is “double green dragon “ in the old energy days, everything has a hierarchy , and proper place- that is the 5th yau is that – the place of control- now since you do need to control anymore- why worry that it is a 6 yau ……New NEegry is expression, not hierarchy, my dear – this is my lecture on new Energy I Ching this month .

I am that I am , and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment